THAT ALL WILL KNOW (four weeks)
This Sunday: sending the next generation
But Jesus said, "Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.” - Matthew 19:14
For the adults:
1. listen (let the next gen know their voice is important)
2. Spend Time (find someone behind you to mentor)
3. Share Jesus (teach them your testimony)
"Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity." 1 Timothy 4:12
For the students
1. Have something to say (know what God is doing in your life)
- GOD created us to be with Him.
- OUR sins separate us from God.
- SINS cannot be removed by good works.
- PAYING the price for sin, Jesus died and rose again.
- EVERYONE who trusts in Him alone has eternal life.
- LIFE with Jesus starts now and lasts forever.